• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Last edited:
I get a half day tomorrow, so I can make this. Sounds fun. I may reach out to some other MC groups on FB and see if anyone wants to meet up. 630p sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Sarah and I were going to try to make it down, but I just got hit with an emergency job at 4:00pm that will suck up most of my evening. I didn't miss this at all during my three months off... :doh:

I was going to try to get out there too. I have a bit left to get done still though. I will make a bike night again up there though. 😜

I was going to try to get out there too. I have a bit left to get done still though. I will make a bike night again up there though. 😜
The weather isn't nasty enough yet for you to make an appearance :-P

I took my son and another buddy ended up stopping by on his way home from work, so not a total bust. Food was good, the place is cool with all the military memorabilia and whatnot. Would be a good place for a meet as they have lots of seating and a good parking area.

So this past Saturday, Daniel and I headed to FM 1791 to have lunch at the recently re-opened City Hall Cafe. This is the one where we used to frequently do bike nights before they closed that location and opened up the one here in town. I was never really that impressed with the one in town, but liked the old one. Anyway, they have expanded the old one to have more seating and parking. Also, the burgers are really good, MUCH better than what I typically got here in town. It was so good that we went back and took a friend after church on Sunday afternoon.

I am thinking it might be time to try getting the Thursday night bike nights going again. If I can get away from work, I will try to be there this Thursday (2/22) at 6:30pm. They close at 8:00pm. JeanAnn (owner) still makes desserts from scratch (pies and cakes).

For those that might not know, the location is on FM 1791 just Northeast of the intersection with FM 3179.

1399 Fm 1791 Rd, Huntsville, TX 77340

Last edited:
So this past Saturday, Daniel and I headed to FM 1791 to have lunch at the recently re-opened City Hall Cafe. This is the one where we used to frequently do bike nights before they closed that location and opened up the one here in town. I was never really that impressed with the one in town, but liked the old one. Anyway, they have expanded the old one to have more seating and parking. Also, the burgers are really good, MUCH better than what I typically got here in town. It was so good that we went back and took a friend after church on Sunday afternoon.

I am thinking it might be time to try getting the Thursday night bike nights going again. If I can get away from work, I will try to be there this Thursday (2/29) at 6:30pm. They close at 8:00pm. JeanAnn (owner) still makes desserts from scratch (pies and cakes).

For those that might not know, the location is on FM 1791 just Northeast of the intersection with FM 3179.

1399 Fm 1791 Rd, Huntsville, TX 77340
We've been hitting City Hall on 1791 fairly regularly. Great Folks and awesome food. See you Thursday!!! Great for Brekkie too!!!

If I can get away from work, I will try to be there this Thursday (2/29) at 6:30pm. They close at 8:00pm. JeanAnn (owner) still makes desserts from scratch (pies and cakes).
This Thursday is 2/22 and Thursday week is 2/29, let us know which one.

I am in for 2/22 and a maybe for 2/29.

Their pi-ˈkän pie is pretty dang good. :thumb:

Sorry, I am bad about dates and days of the weeks because I so seldom get out of my cave... :doh:

I was originally thinking of THIS coming Thursday, 2/22, but we can do both if people want to try to start meeting weekly again like we used to do. But THIS Thursday for sure. 6:30pm.

I called to give them a heads up on potentially 15-20 people.

I almost rode out to visit y'all from Bryan. Weather was not great and, as a relatively new rider, I decided not to risk it. I'll keep this night in mind though! Maybe see y'all later in March.

You missed Rebecca "Squeaky" and Jamie! I can't recall the last time we saw them :ponder: Anyway we had a nice meal and good visit.
Years. Many, many, (too) many years. We even had to pull up my TWT profile to see how long I've been a member an found that my 20 year anniversary of becoming Squeaky is this coming week. :thumb:

We'll be making more of these in the future for sure! :pirate:

Back