• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New 890

Sweet…. Might be time to sell the 1090, but she is really fun

I think it is even uglier than before. At least you can't see it when you are riding it. The most capable big off road Adventure bike made for sure otherwise.

Someone weighed their's, full tank, nothing else.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679445062988.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679445062988.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 50
"I weighed it one more time without the tail bag and full of gas."

No idea, his quote.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679448911970.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679448911970.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 68
Is that a harvest scale?
I would never trust the accuracy of a farm grain scale for things under a thousand pounds. They weigh things in tons. I like to be in the middle of the range for the scale I am weighing with.
I would like to see what the weight is by one wheel at a time on my old refrigerant scale that goes, I believe to 3 hundred pounds. I weighed my 2014 DL 1050 on Thorndale Co-op scale it was like 460 pounds. I know it was over 500 or close to it. My dog ate the weigh slip or I would post it.
Anyway the 890 is a good looking bike.

I looked a 2023 but not the R and it did seem pretty light but I just couldn’t get down with the look of the tanks. If that was different I may have got one.

Back