• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy here

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. I just came across this forum and the Hill Country 500 event. I've been riding off and on for around 20 years, and most recently got back into it just over a year ago. The adventure bug got me, and I purchased an Aprilia Tuareg. I like to see new places, and push my off road skill while exploring. Never ridden with a group before, just a friend or two, so I'm looking forward to the Hill Country 500.

Welcome to TWT!

Like William Wolfen above, I'm in Cypress. What part of 'Greater North Houston' are you in?

If you're camping at Kerrville-Schreiner Park for the HC500, swing by Tent Site 63 (Fawn Hide-Away), and I'll get you outfitted with a TWT sticker.

Guaranteed to make you look 10% cooler and ride 10% faster.

Welcome to TWT!

Like William Wolfen above, I'm in Cypress. What part of 'Greater North Houston' are you in?

If you're camping at Kerrville-Schreiner Park for the HC500, swing by Tent Site 63 (Fawn Hide-Away), and I'll get you outfitted with a TWT sticker.

Guaranteed to make you look 10% cooler and ride 10% faster.
I'm in Conroe. Cool, I'll have to swing by for sure. 👍

Welcome!

Can't wait to check out your Tuareg at HC500

Saw you and the Tuareg today at gas station in Camp Wood, didn't get a chance to drool over the bike, just admired it from afar. Hope you and your group had a great ride today, we sure did

Back