• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Now have some routes with dirt/gravel east of Downtown Austin

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Collins
I've been on a mission to find interesting roads east of Downtown Austin for breakfast rides. I now have a handful of rides that keep it interesting and 3 of them, one to Elgin, one to Lockhart, and one to Bastrop or Smithville include a fair amount of Hardpack dirt/gravel. Weather permitting I am generally doing at least one ride a week east bound,...Im retired, so any day works for me if anyone has an interest in trying some of these routes. Sorry, no GPX files,....unless someone can tell me how to create a GPX file on the BMW Motorrad app and then send/forward it on.

BC

Hello Brian
Clinton Kemp here. I just purchased a 2023 KTM 890R. I’m 53 years old and have been riding dirt bikes and road bikes since I was 2. I love motorcycles and riding. However I am new to the adventure world and I am looking for areas to ride and a few to ride with. I live in Round Rock so the areas you ride in are not far from me.
Hit me up on your next ride and I will see if I can make it. 512-395-5131 or clintkemp293@gmail.com.
Thank you Brian.

Back