• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2024 Tuesday Bike Nights

Let's do the Urban Bird on 1960. I was going to try the new location in Cypress but I need to grab a couple of things at Home Depot and it's in the same parking lot.

:rider: 3/19 - Urban Bird Hot Chicken:rider:
12719 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:30PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

🏍
or 🚗

How about some La Hacienda tonight?

:rider: 3/26 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

🏍
or 🚗

I'm not feeling like doing anything tonight guys. I'm just gonna stay home and mess with things around the house. Feel free to go to MOD pizza or somewhere without me. :D

I'm think I'm busy next week as well..

Just now seeing this. When I checked eariler, there wasn't anything posted. I could go either way, but with it being this close to leave, I'm not sure who else would go.

I can't make it tonight but you guys can go eat some MOD pizza. That way I'm not there and tempted by it! lol

:rider: 4/9 - MOD Pizza:rider:
25680 Northwest Fwy Suite A
Cypress, TX 77429

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

🏍
or 🚗

I'll go (even though I had it last week lol) if anyone else wants to go.

oh yeah, I guess I did say to go to MOD last week too. lol

So... MOD pizza? lol Just kidding... HCS time.

:rider: 4/16 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Come on out. The more the merrier.

Hey, I rode once in March! lol I may even pull the Zuma scooter out next week and my wife can ride the kid's XR150 that's at the house right now. :)

I don't think we've been to Playa Azul since last year. I like the variety.

:rider: 4/23 - Playa Azul Seafood & Oyster Bar:rider:
9630 Jones Rd
Houston, TX 77065
Next door to Sicily Pizza

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

🏍
or 🚗

Just joined TWTEX yesterday - excited to match up to a few rides/riders and get to know y'all. I see @Soldaten and @Skid saying they will be there - Do you mind this newb joining up as well? if so please provide some clarity on when and where. Thanks in advance.

Those posts were for last week's meet. There hasn't been anything posted for this week yet. Something usually gets posted by Tuesday at lunchtime.

Back