• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2024 Tuesday Bike Nights

Here's this week @fixthingsbraagard . Weng's Express on Huffmeister. Come on out! Most of use are pretty lame lately and don't ride very often. I think some of the guys don't even have a street legal bike at the moment! I need to get my Zuma out of the house though if the rain passes on buy in time. I'll try to remember and wear a motorcycle themed shirt for identification purposes either way! There will probably be 4-5 of us.

:rider:4/30 - Weng's Express:rider:
10807 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Here's this week @fixthingsbraagard . Weng's Express on Huffmeister. Come on out! Most of use are pretty lame lately and don't ride very often. I think some of the guys don't even have a street legal bike at the moment! I need to get my Zuma out of the house though if the rain passes on buy in time. I'll try to remember and wear a motorcycle themed shirt for identification purposes either way! There will probably be 4-5 of us.

:rider:4/30 - Weng's Express:rider:
10807 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—
Wonderful. Murphys Law. HS senior just told me of a "small" awards ceremony that starts at 6. I think i can leave early - we will see how it shakes out.

:rider: 5/7 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

I'm not sure if I'm craving a corn dog or the donuts more..

:rider: 5/14 - Ugly Donuts & Corn Dogs :rider:
17452 Northwest Fwy
Jersey Village, TX 77040

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PM (they close at 8)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

I'm sure I'm craving the donuts more. :eat:

Cale is about to ship out (literally) for the summer and requested we go to Urban bird. Let's go back to the one on 1960. Hopefully parking hasn't gotten worse! I was gonna pick the one on Skinner but it doesn't appear to have outdoor seating and looks even smaller on the inside than the one on 1960. There was another hot chicken place I was going to try farther out 290 but I discovered it's inside a gas station so I nixed that idea.

:rider: 5/21 - Urban Bird Hot Chicken:rider:
12719 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 8:30PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 5/28 - Goode Company BBQ :rider:
https://goodecompanybarbeque.com/menus/highway-290/
20102 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Back