• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo assignment #206 (Start them young) ASSIGNMENT

Aspear

Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
The assignment is Start em young(can be motorcycles, shooting etc). Your picture needs to capturethe essence of passing down a passion to a child or grandchil.

Pick up your prefered picture making device and have fun!

Use this thread to post up images that you have taken that you like or would like feedback on and use the ENTRY thread for posting your final selection.

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between 00:01 October 3rd and midnight/2400, Monday November 6th, 2022.

I did not take the example photo, but my son and I are in it.

Attachments

• image_6487327 (1).JPG
    image_6487327 (1).JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 77
good on ya for restarting this assignment thing...

Welp... Rule #4 counts me out. My younglings are too old - my two ideas to input are from 15ish yrs ago. :-)

Yeah, this will be tough for me. Kids are grown and no grandkids. I'm looking forward to what others post up though.

.....does the image have to be OUR child or grandchild? I 'gotz no kidz...

Welp... Rule #4 counts me out. My younglings are too old - my two ideas to input are from 15ish yrs ago. :-)

Yeah, this will be tough for me. Kids are grown and no grandkids. I'm looking forward to what others post up though.

.....does the image have to be OUR child or grandchild? I 'gotz no kidz...
I'll allow other folks kids. As long as it meets the rest of the criteria. You could take a photo of the parent and child.

I'll open it up a little more so we can keep this going

1666890885055.jpeg

Dang rule #4, this was a month too early.

Back