• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #214 - Pollinators ENTRY (Due 07/30/2023 by Midnight)

Reaction score
Please place your entries in this thread for "Pollinators"

Closing Date: 07/30/2023 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected, and post only your picture and one picture only. You can edit/replace that image until the closing date/time. Lobbying for one's image in not necessary. Comments will be deleted without warning until a winner has been selected.

Last edited:
20230714_073507.jpg

Thank you Tom and Rusty for entering the July photo contest! It was hot out there and you still captured pollinator photos! 📸

Tom, I liked the outside the box thinking on pollinators. I usually think of animals like Axis or deer as eating the plants in the garden. 😂 I imagine they gather a lot of pollen that way.

Rusty, your macro shot has such great focus and detail! You can see all the tiny hairs (?) to capture pollen from the flowers.

Both images are great and met the challenge. Based on the sharp focus and details I am selecting Rusty's image for the challenge. Lead us in to challenge #215!

Last edited:
Man those are some nice looking Axis... Bandera/Medina area?

Congrats Rusty.....

Me? Just too darn hot to go chase bugs. I know - I know, poor excuse but that's all I've got.

Man those are some nice looking Axis... Bandera/Medina area?

Congrats Rusty.....

Me? Just too darn hot to go chase bugs. I know - I know, poor excuse but that's all I've got.
Me three….🤛🏻💯🍺

Thanks for the comments, I took this early in the timeframe to make sure I got something entered. I'd missed to many by forgetting. And as it turns out I had about 5 others just as good by the end of July.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide between two options for the next subject. I'm going to see if we have done either so far, so I have to look back at the recent challenges.

Thanks for the comments, I took this early in the timeframe to make sure I got something entered. I'd missed to many by forgetting. And as it turns out I had about 5 others just as good by the end of July.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide between two options for the next subject. I'm going to see if we have done either so far, so I have to look back at the recent challenges.
Here 'ya go: https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/photo-assignment-topics.97748/

Looking forward to whatever you come up with!

Back