• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #221 - Show Me You Are Motorcyclist without... (ENTRY) Due 3-10-2024

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
lease place your ENTRY in this thread for Show me

Closing Date: 3/10/24 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected, and post only your picture and one picture only.

You can edit/replace that image until the closing date/time.

Lobbying for one's image in not necessary.

Comments will be deleted without warning until a winner has been selected.

20220413_130906.jpg

Thank you everybody for your entries. I forgot I needed to judge this and Scott reminded me this morning. I need to get back to a keyboard where I can type instead of voice dictate. But I'll get the results up this evening.

leeroy - If that's were I think it is, then definitely a rider would know. Or a fugitive. Or was that filmed at a different dam.

TGTUMBLEWEED - the telltale mark only a rider would have or know.

Pipewizard - Yikes, definitely could happen on a bike, but other things as well. Bet that's fun at the airport

AllByteNoBark - Gear. Definite sign of a rider, or even two.

TGTUMBLEWEED, congratulations. Nice and subtle, but hits what I was looking for.

I thought about the left boot photo, but most of my bikes have heel toe shifters!! The X-ray is from Harley VS Honda (Accord)

Back