• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please pray for my mother in law and family

Prayers sent to you and the rest of the family.

Sorry to hear this Mark.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Very Sorry to hear this Mark. Prayers sent.

One thing in life is constant. Change. Every day the sun will come up, and the sun will set. Every day of our lives brings change. The hardest thing in life may be when the person that has always been there to help us thru that change is gone. It will take the efforts of all of you to help her with this change that has occured in her life.

If there is anything we can do let us know.

S&S

Thank you all friends....my wife found out that due to his rank and service record, he will receive a caisson service at Fort Sam Houston:
http://www.samhouston.army.mil/ASA/Caisson.html

I was girding myself for having to bear pall at Fort Sam one more time, but the professionals have it covered.......I think this will be fitting, honorable for JE and memorable for the family......:zen:

Sorry to hear of your loss, Mark. You and the damily are in my thoughts.

Mark,

My deepest condolences. May the Lord's comfort be with you.

RB

My condolences to you, your wife and family. My mom passed 3 months ago after 57 years of marriage to my dad. She took care of him but he is doing amazingly well by himself. You just never know.

Sorry for your loss Mark. Prayers sent.

A couple of pictures of the Caisson service at Fort Sam, not a dry eye in the family.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 194
Back