• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer for Work

Reaction score
Howdy Gents,

I realize I am new to the group but I saw the prayer request thread and thought I would put it out there. I am gonna be laid off soon and have 2 boys in college.

Praying that God will open another door for my in my field.

I attached my LinkedIn profile below.

Thanks in advance for prayers!

Scott Loftin
Veteran USAF

You got it.

One would think, but I am not getting any bites. Thanks for the vote of condidence. Its a tough market.
Indeed it is. Layoffs at lots of places including our company. I was on LI for 7 yrs and had a pretty decent following until they banned me. Not one job opportunity came from LI though. Great place to network but not a good place to find work in my opinion. I have gotten 4 jobs and a couple leads off Indeed.com

Prayers incoming.

When He closes one door He opens and prepares the way for another. Just remember to pray daily and dont worry, even when it seems like it isnt going your way. Just pray. Works for me every time, even though I doubt sometimes, God always has provided in ways I couldn't even imagine. His ways are so much better than whatever I can come up with. Dont forget and be encourage. :) Praying for ya.

When He closes one door He opens and prepares the way for another. Just remember to pray daily and dont worry, even when it seems like it isnt going your way. Just pray. Works for me every time, even though I doubt sometimes, God always has provided in ways I couldn't even imagine. His ways are so much better than whatever I can come up with. Dont forget and be encourage. :) Praying for ya.
Thank you! Lets ride! (After is warms up. LOL)

What kind of riding do you like? Off road, ADV, street?

I was hosting an early morning men's bible study back in 1994 and got laid off. One fellow coming came back to me a year later and said that he had no idea how I could be so confident in God's deliverance at that time. But what he saw was simply my faith in action. He became a Christian and is to this day. I cannot help but think God used me to demonstrate how faith works, and it showed me again just how much people observe your life and resulting behaviors, especially when things get tough. Hang in there, with absolute confidence, as it will work out.

I was hosting an early morning men's bible study back in 1994 and got laid off. One fellow coming came back to me a year later and said that he had no idea how I could be so confident in God's deliverance at that time. But what he saw was simply my faith in action. He became a Christian and is to this day. I cannot help but think God used me to demonstrate how faith works, and it showed me again just how much people observe your life and resulting behaviors, especially when things get tough. Hang in there, with absolute confidence, as it will work out.
That's a good word brother! Thanks

@4loftins@sbcglobal.net
Keep strong, knowing that the Lord is with you and that He's watching over you and your Family... Don't lose faith, He has a plan for us all and as others have said one door has to closes so another can open.... always keep your door open to Christ.. we're all going to be tested, keep your faith unwavering

Praying for you now 👍🏻👍🏻

Back