• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for my riding partner up in Canada

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
My longest riding buddy Jerry lives in Vancouver BC. He's a great rider and LD guy the minute he gets a chance. He recently low sided his Super Tenere in the twisties up there at about 80 and slid into a barrier destroying the bike yet remarkably not himself. He has an ongoing neck problem from it however, and I am sure he would really like yall's prayers for his healing. Apparently he came out of a dark turn into sunlight and did not see sand and gravel all over the road and instantly found himself sliding on his back. I'm just glad he was not on his 2016 R1200RT as he'd have been going another 20 mph for sure :-) Thanks, Ed

Anyone that gets off at 80 and survives must have had a guardian angel going 81. Best of luck for full recovery!

You get much of a vote in any get off trajectory. Hes an ex roadracer and for 20 years ive been telling him to slow it down a notch. As my wife tells me " nobody wants your opinion unless they ask for it" . Shes right as usual.

Back