• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for Poser

jar675

Reaction score
First Name
James
I don't know the details that put him here, but he is ok. Just some rash and x-ray of the hand from what I hear. Glad he had his helmet on.

a6cd0e1e-f8b3-7163.jpg

a6cd0e1e-f413-c6d8.jpg

Yikes! I hope they're taking good care of you, poser, and you get out of there soon, all fine n' dandy.

Sorry to learn about this!
Hope Poser is OK

I don't like the head restraint. Prayers indeed!

We're pullin' fer ya, Jace!

Glad to hear he's OK. Knowing him, he's got the ER crew in stitches instead of the other way around.

Do what the Doctors advise Jason and heal strong!!!

Prayers lifted.

Come on Jason, quit the posing and get out of that ER.

Prayers for a full and quick recovery.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek2:That looks a lot like my helmet after the Bambi attack. Hope you heal well. I was a little wooozy for about a month. Back to my abby normal self since then. Rick

**** Son, I turn away from the board for a few and this post comes up.

Heal up quick and let us know if you need anything.

Maverick

Glad you were wearing the helmet... That could have been ugly! Hope the injuries heal fast and complete.

Dang. Praying for a complete recovery and peace & provision for your family until then.

Dang, that really sux. Heal up fast funny guy.

Hang in there, dude. We're praying for you & will be looking forward to your speedy return to TWT.

Heal quickly and heal completely, Jason. Prayers going up.

Thank goodness for a fixed, full-face helmet!

Heal up strongly.

Red

Posted on FaceBook, Poser is having hip surgery today.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back