• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale SOLD! MSR VOYAGER Adventure Jacket and Pants

Reaction score
Purchased the set from Rocky Mountain ATV. I've worn them several times and find them to big for me. They are size large regular length. I'm 6' and <160lbs. There is a lot of great information about these on YouTube and Rocky Mountain ATV. Great protection with great ventilation and waterproof.
375.00 for the pair. Prefer local pickup with cash payment.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_4614.jpeg
    IMG_4614.jpeg
    416.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4615.jpeg
    IMG_4615.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    442.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4616.jpeg
    IMG_4616.jpeg
    461.1 KB · Views: 54
It’s a full American Cut with room for base and mid layers. There’s a sizing chart on Rocky Mountain ATV website.

Where is local pick up? I have a large Klim jacket and love it, but it’s only mesh… looking for this type for cooler riding.

Would love to come try it on! We are traveling for Spring break, but I could try it Wednesday or Thursday?

The reviews for these look good. I have the pants but haven't had the chance to wear them much.

They’re a lot of bang for the buck for sure. I’ll probably get the same set in a medium.

Great experience with @Vor-Tex and I’m incredibly happy with the new gear. Can’t recommend him enough! Thanks for a great afternoon and a wonderful ride to your neck of the woods!

Back