• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strongarm's Motorcycle Transport

Reaction score
Who:
Strongarm's Motorcycle Transport is a motorcycle friendly towing business in the Houston area.

When:
Not sure if there is a time that he opens or closes just leave him a message and he will return the call.

What:
Towing is done by using a Dodge Sprinter Van. The motorcyle is loaded into the van by a ramp and a winch. Kerry sits on the bike and rides up the ramp using the winch to pull him safely into the van. The bike is placed in a wheel chock and then secured down with straps. Alot of the local shops use him and allow him a key so delivery can be after shop hours.

Where:

http://www.strongarmsmctransport.com
Houston, Texas
(713)-444-7400

Other notes/disclaimer:
I used him through BMW Roadside assistance and he delivered my bike to Wild West in Katy quickly and safely.

This is a pretty cool service to offer. I'm sure he's one of very few who takes special care of transporting bikes. I can almost bet he rides himself, too.

He rode for many years and stated he had over 300,000 miles on a bike. Due to medical reasons he had to stop recently. Great guy and he will take care of your bike.

Thumbs up for Strongarm.
We have had several bikes delivered by him.
On time.
Fair price,
in perfect condition.

I don't know what else you could expect.

Back