• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross 2023 bench racing (season over)

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Houston is back!
1E43A649-052D-40E0-AA12-DC48ED549C35.jpeg

As far as I can tell #94 hasn't made a deal yet!

Dungey quote "created a lot of closure for me of after racing. After the outdoors were done, I was happy, and I was content. I’m good, and I don’t need to race anymore. That was my own stuff I needed to work through."

Sounds like he's done this time.

As far as I can tell #94 hasn't made a deal yet!
No, but by playing it all up he sure is driving his social media accounts to get more followers. I think that is as important to him as what he actually rides. He is, by far, the social media king when it comes to SX and MX.

I'm dumb to that stuff, at some point does this make him money or just an ego thing?

Wow …. I love the Rmz450. Great bikes but my right leg is highly allergic 🥺

Will be interesting I have not seen any leaked photos of the bike even though they have been talking about it for a year

Ricky said they are keeping it a secret until reveal time, just to increase the splash.

I'm all out of fingernails to chew waiting for this Saturday, and I started chewing in October. Have had tickets for Houston since you could get them... about to hit buy on Arlington tickets, maybe more? We can't wait.

OK you ya got tonight.
1. Tomac
2. Roczen
3. Cooper
1. Lawrence
2. Oldenburg
3. Hampshire

WOW just WOW! Incredible racing tonight!

Last edited:
Back