• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TARA DFW North...January 2024 Happenings

tperk314

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone...:party:! We will have 1st Tuesday next week on the 9th. Same place & time as always (Boomer Jack's in GV @ 7pm).

Here's some info on upcoming rides:

Around the Bend...Feb. 28-Mar. 3: www.twtex.com/forums/threads/around-the-bend-feb-28-mar-3-2024.135011/

Natural State Escape 2024...May 16-18: https://sites.google.com/view/the-natural-state-moto-escape/home?authuser=0

Smokey Bear Dual Sport...July 29-Aug. 2: www.twtex.com/forums/threads/16th-annual-smokey-bear-dual-sport-motorcycle-ride-i-monday-july-29-friday-august-2-2024-i-cloudcroft.135102/

A new BDR coming online: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCbg6x3wtMY

See everyone next week...:eat3:

FYI...if anyone planning on the May "Natual State Escape" ride...you need to call CMA Iron Mtn asap for reservations. I called Monday & their cabins are almost sold out. Not sure of campsites remaining.

www.nseride.com

Also...dont forget Big Bend in February. A link is just above.

Most of you have probably heard of the “Motorcycle Grand tour of Texas”, but just in case you haven’t…the link to register is below. Obviously set up mainly for road bikes…you can still find unpaved roads to get from point to point! :rider: If you ever need an excuse to hit the road on a day trip..or two…now you will have it. Those of you that ride to “Around the Bend”…you can knock out several stops along the way.:clap:

Back