• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

This is me!

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
AFC96A47-18B8-4C1B-8B72-A555A04C8629.jpeg

I sometimes strain my neck trying to look down little side roads as I go whizzing by, then quickly look to the GPS to see where they might go in case I want to go back and do some exploring!

and then the occasion where you're not the driver and you spend the whole time like a dog hanging its head out of the window, "Oh, I gotta remember to check that one out, and that one, and that one and...."

and then the occasion where you're not the driver and you spend the whole time like a dog hanging its head out of the window, "Oh, I gotta remember to check that one out, and that one, and that one and...."
yep....
Although i have ridden so much of the area around this town, i have to keep going further and further away in hopes to find new ground...

I'll get my girlfriend to go for a drive in the country and get her to drive.

Back