• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TRH back in business

Reaction score
For Houston area folks.

FB_IMG_1706790911238.jpg

Just reminder, it's this weekend, last I read still on.

"Coles Fun Pit update. Per the local LCRA Hydromet rain gauge. It looks like only 1/2” of rain in the last 4 days. Conditions are expected to be good, but I will update tomorrow once I get to the property."

From ride organizer.

Not sounding good now.

"Cole’s Fun Pit Update 6:30pm we’ve had a big rain come through dumping another 0.85” in the last few hours per the LCRA Hydromet. I will drive up tomorrow and update with conditions. Please stay tuned…"

We will open Coles Fun Pit tomorrow on schedule. There is water on the trail in the low spots but the base is firm. Sunday will be better than Saturday.

Maybe not the best decision, lol. Bottom picture is my poor bike.

501E6EA1-9C77-43A5-B827-E0F8E6A108A2.jpeg

606BDE3C-8207-4440-B4BF-FBE965E2069B.jpeg

Gee whiz Rob, with your experience I'm surprised you even unloaded. That is the worst mud I've seen in a long time. Had a Dr appt in Houston Thursday and the rain in the morning going was the absolute worst I have driven in. Was going 30mph a lot of time on I 10. Idiots still trying to go too fast in jammed up traffic made it even worse.

Back