• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Triumph America

Reaction score
Hey everyone i have a 2006 Triumph America with 67K miles on it that i bought brand new. I need to have the carbs worked on so I'm looking for someone who really knows carburetors preferably in South Texas. Its been garage kept for its whole life so i want to keep it in as best a condition as i can. If anybody has any recommendations i would greatly appreciate it. Because this bike is my best friend i will do anything to keep her running right.

Thank Ya'll

Has the unit sat for an extended time ? I'm one of the few who knows carbs I've met in decades . This was 16 years ago teaching my son a full bank assembly and he is now installing floats before checking float height .
You will need joining O rings between each carb , Float bowl gaskets , and most everything I run into now that is 15 plus years old need float needles .
My most common sets are ZRX / ZX11 / ZZR1200 / FJ1100 /1200 / GL1000 Below are videos of some ZRX carbs I've done .

ZRXCarbs001.jpg

Back