• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Uncle's Around the Bend 2009 attendance list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lajitas resort declared bankruptcy a while back. I don't know what's open there for places to stay. Check it when you are down there next week Bob.

I will do that. It looks like i'm not taking the bike with me. The wifey will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner in the rv and I havent come up with any body
to ride with. Ill make up for it on the Uncles ride. Will be spending lots of time on the porch for sunsets etc.
Bob

Count me in also. Sounds like fun. And a good warm up for the TAR.
Robert Krull

Hi Rusty, I lurk a lot but don't post much. Actually TWTEX is one of the few motorcycle forums I read. Great site and I'm really envious of that Mexico trip Richard and Crew just took. Maybe next year.
We have our Christmas Party here on Dec. 13 so maybe we'll see you here. I guess I ought to ask Richard about posting info on it. Lot's of good food and good times.

Count me in unless there is a heatwave in the forecast for that weekend. Been there, done that. February should be OK.

Nice to see ya' Robert. Greetings from West of Waco. Will be down at the shop Friday early with Savage picking up his new "red" victim. He's talking about trying to make this trip but I think surgery will win out this time. Talk him into Mexico. The nephews and I are planning on doing this as a tune-up for Mexico but who knows, we may just head staright down south. ;)

Richard_

You can scratch me off of the list. I was hoping to do Uncle's in conjunction with my Feb '09 MEX ride, but the dates conflict with the dates for an amateur bullfighting school I am attending near SLP.

Mike

Richard,
Please add me to the list.
Probably will bring another rider as well.
Will be camping out of my enclosed bike trailer.
Cotton

See you there! Probably linking up with the early group.

Richard,
Made reservations for me and Dirtbike Dave yesterday, put us on the list.

I have a small toy hauler (7 X 16). Anyone have any idea where I could stick it? I don't need hook-ups as I can just dry camp for a week or so. Thanks

You can park it next door to Uncle's. The property next to his is called Gareth Park and the owner has opened it up for free camping.

Richard,
Made reservations for me and Dirtbike Dave yesterday, put us on the list.

DANG IT ,
I wont be the only black KLR at Big Bend ,Primo will be there .Thats ok I will borrow some duct tape from Duct tape Dave and fix that problem .:trust:

Rick, I was hoping to do some custom graphics in silver, but I think duct tape might be a tad redneckish.:lol2: I need a little farkling before I can park next to you.

Thank you Richard. :sun: If I get there early can I still camp there? We might arrive around the 1st of Feb.

I just spoke with Uncle and he says no problems. You can either park on his property or next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back