• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Uncle's Ride the Rio TWT attendance list

So sorry you will miss this ride, Chris. Peace and comfort, I hope everything works out for the highest good of all concerned.

I will be there with another rider and maybe a third. I am getting there Wed morn. and staying till Sun. I have a base camp set up in Rio Grande Village with a decent selection of tools if anyone gets in a pinch. I usually run on channel 6 on my Rino if anyone else is running radios with or without GPS.

Three more from Monclova, Mexico

Antonio
Oscar
Manolo

Bien venidos, amigos. Your presence will make Roger's Ride the rio an international event in more ways than one. What sizes of t-shirts do you wear?

Let's keep this thread for attendance and use the main thread for discussion.

Unless something big breaks between now and friday morning early I'll be heading west . SEYA there

My friend and I are getting in around 12:00 pm Friday. Any street riders out there? Also, my friend is dual sporting and would like to meet up with other riders on Saturday.

Thanks!! Marco

Marco,

I'm sure there will be some street only riders in attendance.

Riders are meeting up each morning at 9 a.m. at the optional riders meeting at Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe.

Update:

I'm still in, YZFCathy's out, Seanzie's in and MikeN's out. See ya'll there! :rider:

Back