• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Waco area ride

Reaction score
image0.jpeg

Hi all. This gentleman is getting to ride in a wheelchair ready hack rig on this day. Any folks around Waco and the surrounding area that are interested in supporting it with your presence please feel free to.
Leaving from Waco Harley Davidson at 10am. Destination is the confederate reunion grounds in Mexia.
From my understanding there is supposed to be a cookout at the park but I’m not entirely sure just how far that extends. If they are planning on feeding him or all. Either way it’s a little riding for a good cause.
Reply below if y’all think you might want to attend and I can send a headcount to our community liaison at work (just in case she’s feeding all comers)

Just to bump this up the threads a little.

As far as I know we are still on for Friday. If anything changes due to weather I will post as soon as I know anything.

Back