• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (outside Texas)

Ok..since I am just guessing here that folks use google and yahoo etc to try and find the locations, I'm going to post three photos. All are in the same city.

P1000395.jpg

P1000389.jpg

P1000390.jpg

Ok..since I am just guessing here that folks use google and yahoo etc to try and find the locations, I'm going to post three photos. All are in the same city.

Well, I agree some people do that. However, I believe the "spirit" of this thread is that you recognize the place as somewhere you may have actually been. I'll even go so far as to say perhaps you read an article about it or seen a picture in a magazine/tv program.

Just to find some unique identifier in the photo and search it online cheapens the meaning of it. It's turning this thread from a "do you recognize this" thread more into a "how well can you use google" thread.

That being said, I will not venture a guess on your photos, since I do not recognize them, and I have no clue where they were taken.

/rant

Manitou Springs co. I used to live near there in Colo. Springs

Last edited:
Ok, where did my buddy snap this dam picture of me?

IMG_0157.jpg

And no, that's not Scott's bike. :lol2:

Back