• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who rode in today?

actually it was yesterday or thursday

20240207_085311.jpg

Chuttering around Beaver looking at lots….lots ‘o properties and hopefully roads I’ve never seen before!
Today I chased 5 acres down Limestone rd, which is supposed to have haunted hollows. It’s across from Hickory creek marina, east of the lake…

IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2285.jpeg

IMG_2286.jpeg

I've been pretty limited myself. My mom has been having some issues and that's been taking a lot of my time. It's caused me to have to cancel a camping trip or two I had planned. I'm hoping to salvage the season and get in one trip at some point, but that's entirely dependant on how she's doing. Best of luck for your plans @West Texas GS!

Oh, and I like the bike upgrade @Gravel Guy. Those are pretty sweet!

Chuttering around Beaver looking at lots….lots ‘o properties and hopefully roads I’ve never seen before!
Today I chased 5 acres down Limestone rd, which is supposed to have haunted hollows. It’s across from Hickory creek marina, east of the lake…

View attachment 377719

View attachment 377720

View attachment 377722
Its running! Looks beautiful too. Convince me I should move there vs. this oven coming up in two months, or going back north and west where its cooler :-)

View attachment 377735
I got a new bike over the weekend, I rode it to work. I’ll get some good mileage on it this summer!
Nice. There is a more than 50% chance that my next bike will be a preowned Harley. (Better for dates, now that I'm back in the dating world).

I only go into the offices once or twice a week, but when I do I’m trying to take the Scrambler in. It’s much nicer being able to take HOV lane cost free both ways. I seem to have worked out a deal with this dude… he parks like a tool and I get to take the unused portion of ‘his spot.’ :)

Attachments

• IMG_4423.jpeg
    IMG_4423.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 19
2nd trip out today to video a lot in Bella Vista…62 to sugar creek to 72 N to Spanker Creek, then Spanker to Euster then Commonwealth to Trafalgar then 71 and south to the Arkysaw welcome centre for free coffee and squint shades ( no thanks ) for the 3.5 minutes of dark next week that will change the world! ( Yeah right ). 😂
Home through Rogers, stopped at the 12 bridge a mile from my house to answer the dern phone. A hunnert easy miles today. @Boulder Ed c’mon up, I know you like Arkansas but you speak of the mountains with real love and affection. Follow your heart, pray on it and GO!

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

Last edited:
2nd trip out today to video a lot in Bella Vista…62 to sugar creek to 72 N to Spanker Creek, then Spanker to Euster then Commonwealth to Traflagar
I’ve travelled up to the Bentonville & Bella Vista for mountain and gravel biking a few times, great area. My wife and I’ve talked about making that area home after our daughter graduates from high school.

I only work 3 days a week, rare I don't ride. Last week was tough, out here in the country low 40's at 6am and upper 70 on the way home. Trying to keep it easy on gear I'm usually cold in the morning, just right in afternoon.

Back