• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Zavalla area East Texas ride

Reaction score
Found on YouTube a fellow who has a site called Wonder Waze that has mapped all of those avallo area around lake Rayburn and interested in doing all are part of that but need somebody to ride with. I've got a 250 Honda CRFL I'm 70 Don't go fast but just want to get out in the area and see the terrain... Anybody interested?

If I can get my jetting right on my 200, I might be. Are you available to ride during week days (M-F)?

The YouTube site that has all the mapping and everything on this trip is called Wonder by nature. Very detailed with GPS and point by point distances for turns and all. The guy spent hundreds of hours mapping this out and it looks really great

It’s a good route. We rode it a couple weeks ago. So much riding in and around the area.

Back