• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Christmas at Lake Baker (Dec 13 & 14)

Reaction score
A little update here. Two aluminum trailers and two tent campers set up near the shop. After some visiting and story telling and everyone got settled in, the seven of us went to the local dinner, the Branding Iron. Friday night catfish was the popular choice. Bob ordered the small portion and I don't think he finished, as extra portions were served. NO CAMPFIRE WAS LIT. A fire will be going before noon for sure.
No one slept in the shop or my toy hauler so plenty of space is available. Let's hope the weather is more cooperative today. You folks riding to Lone Star BMW today to see Robert and the many other fine folks today ride well. Like old Tom Bodett says, "we'll leave the light on for you."
Hey,,,,,,, what's that smell? It must be breakfast as I understand Peter and Michell and coming this morning. Gotta go!

[edit - link to event organization thread: http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90891 - TM]

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeting Donnie in a little while...

Y'all didn't miss much Friday AM. I was just west of Marquez (lake Limestone) until about 11. Cold rain. :storm: Good bite on the fish but had to put it on the trailer when my left hand quit working altogether. :shrug: Looks like today should be great! Ride safe. :rider:

This is what you missed here. Hardy cooking paper plates for breakfast.
a5ehery8.jpg

Palatial accompdations
R
ugu9azy9.jpg

Great views.
y5apa9yt.jpg

Lots of room and food left. Come on down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Campfire prayer meetings.
uva3useb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Much rather be there than training people on ISO certification 9001:2008... Just the name sounds boring. Lol

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Friends, tents, dogs, bikes, fire, food. What more does one need?

ybegadum.jpg

e9eru7em.jpg

6ebupu5e.jpg

Come on over...

looks like a nice view of the lake. im bummed out i could join. i was looking forward to it.

Is hunter behaving?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Hunter told me he was in witnes protection and wasn't supposed to have his picture taken.

Had a wonderful time!
We will definitely be back for the next one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387136990.774455.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387137042.756399.jpg

Last of my pictures. I was too busy eating this morning.

Greeneyes and I had a fantastic time just hanging out with our TWT family. Mucho thanks to Hardy and his wife, Bob and everyone else who pulled this together for us.

Already looking forward to the next one!!!!
2ujydy9u.jpg
e3asuze5.jpg

4ybypu6y.jpg

e7yry3ur.jpg

7avynuty.jpg
6aguguhy.jpg

Attachments

• 7avynuty.jpg
    7avynuty.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2ujydy9u.jpg
    2ujydy9u.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
A big thank you to our super host. Weather could have been a tad warmer, but Hardy's heated shop made a great place to visit with friends.

Thant you Hardy for your hospitality and Merry Christmas to all my TWT friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back