• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

VI Medina County 200 Adventure Motorcycle Ride - Saturday, 1/16/21 Castroville, Texas

One more photo from the drone.
D324D68E-0443-4CAE-B4AD-46C63640E832.jpeg

Very cool video. Thanks for shooting, editing and posting it.

Anyone know the couple we passed at 4:35? Wondering if that was JT and Gina.

I'm just saying, three turnarounds in 312 miles, that's not so bad 😝

(This video reminded me to order some sunglasses with readers in them so I can see my GPS better :))

Very cool video. Thanks for shooting, editing and posting it.

Anyone know the couple we passed at 4:35? Wondering if that was JT and Gina.

I'm just saying, three turnarounds in 312 miles, that's not so bad 😝

(This video reminded me to order some sunglasses with readers in them so I can see my GPS better :))

:-P All in good fun! You will see that despite me running my GPS with the route loaded, I followed 2 out of the 3 times ;-)

Was a great ride and thanks for leading us @Jarrett

Love the added graphic in the upper right RoadRageTaurus, I thought the same thing!

Screenshot_20210123-082031.png
Was that the section of fresh marbles?

JT was ahead of me when I hear him over the Sena, “All kinds of farm animals on the road up here.”
“Farm animals”? I wanna see the farm animals. I speed up and hit that loose, deep rock

After I struggled through it, I asked John why he didn’t warn me. “I did! I told you there was all kinds of loose marbles on the road.” 🤪

Had to poke a little fun at myself. Was certainly a high pucker moment [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That section got my attention as well.

As soon as I got up to enough speed to get the bike stable, then here comes the stop sign...

Back