• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 1999 R1100 GS

Reaction score
Divorce….,,,

I've got a 99 GS with 97k miles. It’s not been ridden for about 8 years, and hasn’t been started in 5. She’s your everyday 100k bike. Not beat to ****, and lots of farkles. And in the faster color, Red. It’s got the good transmission too.

Givi trunk, BMW Saddle bags, fast way pegs, throttlemeisters, scorpion exhaust, and I have the stick system too. Marsee tank bag.

Speedo stopped working exactly 10 miles ago on my last ride. The hall sensor doesn’t like water. At this mileage she’s ready for the cam chain guides. Probably ready for a spline lube too. No dents on the tank, she’s just got the usual GS case of the uglies. It’s been in my garage the whole time it’s not been ridden.

The title is in my name, but I’ve lost it.

At this point I just need it out of my garage, come make an offer. Bring a ramp and I’ll help you load it.

I’m in Cypress TX.

Last edited:
Back