• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Honda CT125

Reaction score
Will be unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show on October 23

F489&ig_cache_key=MjE0MTMzODQ0OTc3MzU5OTQ2Mw%3D%3D.jpg

I didn’t see a transfer gear lever.
Gotta have that low range for climbing trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Tom
I didn’t see a transfer gear lever.
Gotta have that low range for climbing trees.

One of my friends growing up had a 90. Another friend, new to riding did just that. Took two of us to pull that thing out of the top of that bent over poplar sapling.

One of my friends growing up had a 90. Another friend, new to riding did just that. Took two of us to pull that thing out of the top of that bent over poplar sapling.
Ok...I'm going to need further explanation on this one. What are you guys doing in trees again?🤔

I can assure you, he didn't intentionally mean to do it but being a new rider, he got into a tight turn in the woods and being in low gear coupled with him panicking, he hit the throttle, dead centerd the tree and went right up it till it bent over and the bike stopped. These things were farm tractor in low transfer. 👍

I can assure you, he didn't intentionally mean to do it but being a new rider, he got into a tight turn in the woods and being in low gear coupled with him panicking, he hit the throttle, dead centerd the tree and went right up it till it bent over and the bike stopped. These things were farm tractor in low transfer. 👍
Wow! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Tom
Mine was a full grown oak.
Buddy was on it and was wound up in forth low bouncing through ruts when it hooked left and he center punched that oak.
Instead of a sudden stop he still had the throttle pinned so up went the bike about six feet before he came over backwards.
Gave that 110 trail pure total **** and it ate it up.

anyone know the seat height? i have a vertically challenged friend who would LOVE to learn motorcycling....

this could be perfect for her.

Back