• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another trip to Goatsburo

Okay Mike, when you going again..............I wanna make a run at the gate keeper? Looks like fun to me.

If you can supply me with a bike to drop, I shall try it too. How about some Friday in October?

I get in on Thursday at 8 pm or so. Pick me up from the airport, I will bring my helmet and boots ;-)

Adam I thought we were good to go but I forgot I will be in Arkansas Wed and Thu night returning Friday to going wheelin Fri night/Sat and Sun.....I am trying to clarify this

Okay Mike, when you going again..............I wanna make a run at the gate keeper? Looks like fun to me.

Jack I don't think I will be up there till after my wedding !

Maybe I'll take the little one and a backpack full of fuel :lol2:

From what I hear about your riding ability you can do all of this trail on the KLR. :rider:
WFO on the gate keeper :zen:

Well, well. Looks like you guys are having too much fun without me. I sure miss those trees. Hope to join ya'll soon.

Bring it on !! ;-)

Mike Green

Last edited:
Great sounding ride. Im getting my bikes back together.....really I am. Its getting cooler and my throttle hand is getting twitchy.

Those are the best Clayton pics I've ever seen.:clap:

Back