• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike was stolen this morn

Sorry to hear that. Had my SV stolen up in Dallas a few years ago, so I know that feeling. Hope you get it recovered.

Ah I see you found TWTEX. Kinda a different site compared to DFWMUSTANGS.

Ah I see you found TWTEX. Kinda a different site compared to DFWMUSTANGS.

understatement of the year

OP - my gf is the manager at the Chilis there in Burleson and she gets quite a bit of bike traffic esp after 8pm. I sent her the link to be on the lookout.

Sadly, from my experience BB tends to be a theif magnet. I guess any electronics store fits the bill. Probably been staking it out for a couple days. Sorry to hear your loss. Being its in a BB parking lot, do they still use cameras galore?

Sucks. I live a bit south of there, and park my bike in the shopping centers right around BB.

A gorgeous bike, and eyes shall be pealed.

Can you post a tag number, or partial?

a friend of mine texted me yesterday afternoon saying she saw a rattle can yellow FZ1 parked at the Michael's in Burleson. I left work to go check it out and it was gone by the time I got there.

So, now also be looking for maybe a spray painted yellow FZ1. I'm off today and going down there to just drive around for awhile.

Be careful - no bike, however precious is worth your health or god-forbid life. 3 strike laws can make people do some crazy stuff.

Sucks. I live a bit south of there, and park my bike in the shopping centers right around BB.

A gorgeous bike, and eyes shall be pealed.

Can you post a tag number, or partial?
I don't have that plate number on me. The VIN registered to the TX plate is JYARN17E06A001793. Maybe an LEO on here can pull up the plate from that.

drove around Burleson for quite awhile today looking around. Didn't see anything. Would be so much easier if I actually lived down that way and could drive around daily or at night. I live up in the Benbrook area :(

there's an R6 at the PetSmart right there (employee bike) that had a missing license plate. Just hit me that I shoulda asked him if it was stolen or just kept under the seat. If it was a stolen plate, then very well coulda been by the same person and now be attached to my bike.

Back