• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Clarksville,before and after

At least he knows he doesn't have a dicky heart!!:lol2: That cold water would have given me a stroke!!:clap: Not my preferred way of cleaning the bike..

Gary

I haven't posted in the last few day because I've been really worried about a biopsy that was done last week and I just aint been real upbeat! All test came back negative!
I went to my urologist this morning and............I do not have cancer.
Thanks' to any of you guys that put in a good word for me. Y'all know who you are.
Any way it feels good to be alive and now I want to get going and finish this thing.........so here's you some more pictures to look at.

Most of the gang!
NormanPontificating.jpg

OarkGenStoreCafe.jpg

100_0309.jpg

Your's truly...........the dirty old man!
100_0329.jpg

Water...did someone say water? Hey William it aint deep,come on over!
100_0320.jpg

There was just a little runoff in the creeks?
BrucecomingacrossthePiney.jpg

Jim makes a great supervisor!
GrifTheProjectMgr.jpg

BrucecomingacrossthePiney.jpg

I don't know where you are all based, but if it's within reasonable driving distance of Austin (Say less than 150 miles) you have to let me know next time you go!! It looks a lot of fun.. I am really jealous..

I take it back, I just looked up Clarksville!! That's a long drive from Austin..

Gary

I don't know where you are all based, but if it's within reasonable driving distance of Austin (Say less than 150 miles) you have to let me know next time you go!! It looks a lot of fun.. I am really jealous..

I take it back, I just looked up Clarksville!! That's a long drive from Austin..

Gary

Most of the guys are in the Dallas area but JT hails from the Austi area. Next time I'll give you a heads up. Sometimes it just..................sort of happens.

By the way,this http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58810 is coming soon. You better jump on in.

Thanks for the heads up.. Will have to talk to the boss tonight.. (She who must be obeyed!!):trust:

Gary

Back