• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Off topic: HEB and I had a miscommunication. I asked for 7 bananas and got 7 bunches. šŸ˜±
We'll bring them tonight if anyone wants any.

Ichibon's. Wednesday. Be there, or be left out of $1 sushi! It's at the corner of El Camino and Nasa Rd 1. Southwest corner. Entry off of El Camino. $1 sushi. Whitish bluish greenish color scheme. First driveway on the right. First driveway to the west. If you find yourself looking at an ambulance, you've gone too far. You might also have eaten too much $1 sushi.

Darmie and I will be there. Leon will be joining us too. His wife is out of town.

I'll let the poor place know what's coming. Seems like 1+2+2+2+1 so far. Man, I wish my teacher had been wrong and I had a calculator in my pocket all the time when I got out of school...
I'd reserve a table for 10 in case a few extras show up.

Now that the fervor has declined let's try out the new League City location of The Spot. Yummy burgers.

We haven't been to Chuy's in a while, even longer for the one in Webster.

Anyone up for Chuy's in Webster tomorrow night?

After all that turkey and Thanksgiving food, let's go to 888 Bistro this week. Leon and Dora will be joining us too.

Last edited:
I'm in, I'll check with Julia when she is done with class. She was up late finishing an assignment, and may skip tonight.

Hey folks - Jan and I are here this week! How about we head to Jo Leeā€™s this week?

Back