• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cracked Pecans

TxTiger: I hope you enjoy your pecans.

If anyone else wants some tasty pecans, my parents still have plenty.
They will ship their Cracked Pecans for $5.50/lb + Actual UPS Shipping Cost
Pickup can also be arranged in Pearsall, Tx
Call them anytime at: 830-334-2583

The pecans came in the following day from order, and they are excellent. Since your parents have already cracked them, it makes it really easy to de-shell them. Really easy. And, my dogs are all happy since they get some because I don't have the go through the hassle of cracking them and picking out pieces of crushed nuts. Whatever they used to crack them with was great because there is no kernel damage what so ever and made it simple to get the kernels. Anyway big thumbs. Thanks for letting me know.

My parents like to crack the pecans the day they mail them out, so that the nuts are the freshest possible. The shipping cost is very reasonable, so most people will just have them mailed. That being said, every year I have several people here in College Station that want a large quantity of nuts (50lbs or more) and I will bring them back after visiting over Thanksgiving. I think my parents are planning to be in College Station next week, so if any of y'all in the area want 50lbs of nuts or more, I am sure they would be glad to bring them up with them.
They live in Pearsall, Tx so you can usually arrange to pick them up there. If not, give them a call and they would be glad to mail out some nuts. Their number is: 830-334-2583

Last edited:
...over 100 types of Pecans. I think the Choctaw type is the one often found in candy bars.

:clap:

RB

I ordered 25 pounds yesterday, she said they should be at my door today! She said there are still a lot to sell... it's not too late! Shipping was much less than expected.

Back