• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CSC RX4 450 adv bike.....anyone seen one?

I think they're pretty well proven quality bikes. yes I know the whole deal about the Chinese crap etc etc but their manufacturing and quality control has caught up with modern standards specifically for Zhong motorcycles

They will ship it directly to your doorstep and they are an honest american company

They talked about making them in 2016 but they took so long to develop and import them to the US I decided to go ahead and buy my Suzuki V-Strom. Had they been available in 2018 I would have probably gotten one.

I have a CSC 250. Good deal until blown off the interstate by a speeding truck. CSC stands for California Scooter Company. Google them and contact them direct. Going through Craigslist just doesn't feel right. CSC is a legitimate company. Very good to deal with.

I do buy chinese more than I would like to , if it’s a disposable item at a throw away price there’s usally no other choice .

I remember 10 years ago I was going to be a good American and not buy a Chinese laptop. Discovered through my shopping that it was impossible. Discovered the same thing now with all big ticket manufacturing in the US. (Many components only come from china) We have definitely sold out our ability to help ourselves. Chinese are a extremely smart and industrious people and they have learned and stolen from the best.

I remember 10 years ago I was going to be a good American and not buy a Chinese laptop. Discovered through my shopping that it was impossible. Discovered the same thing now with all big ticket manufacturing in the US. (Many components only come from china) We have definitely sold out our ability to help ourselves. Chinese are a extremely smart and industrious people and they have learned and stolen from the best.
What about the many things learned from the Chinese people? Certainly some very pivotal discoveries made by the Chinese. Not trying to hijack or turn this into a political thread, just seems that everyone paints them as non contributors.

What about the many things learned from the Chinese people? Certainly some very pivotal discoveries made by the Chinese. Not trying to hijack or turn this into a political thread, just seems that everyone paints them as non contributors.
Exactly, if you read my posts you will see we agree.

It's alright, the china crappers opinions will rise naturally. Course the same was said of the Japs in the 50 and 60, now they are world standard in consumer and industrial products.

Historically correct. But it's seems like that have been the case for the last 50 years or so. I do suppose they've made one contribution in the last few months, but I think we'd all prefer it if they hadn't shared.

Last edited:
Yes, just concentrate on the CSC motorcycles and zongshen motorcycles. Zong has even manufactured components for Harley-Davidson.

Y'all have fun.

🎤

Right now you can get this bike for $5000 with the resin side cases and tall top box at no extra charge! Wow! I wish I had 5k. Seriously.

I actually looked at it briefly last week, since I was in the market to buy a bike. Was definitely interesting.

Understandable. My last dirt bike purchase was a Christini 450E AWD which is just an AsiaWing 450 at the core with a modified frame and more upscale components. Basically it was a direct copy of my prior CFR450X. Differences were Marzocchi forks and Fast Ace rear shock (which I preferred over the Honda Showas which had to be modified for woods duty) and the head was slightly different in how the decompression worked and had steel exhaust valves. Still, same 37 RWHP. The wheels, tree and bars and exhaust were better than the Honda too plus I had a 2.6 gallon tank vs 2.1. All in all, it performed and lasted just as well as the Honda 450X and if I did need part, all the engine internals were the same as Honda...because AsiaWing was building small Hondas and purchased the rights and tooling to build heir version, just a few years behind. I think I paid 8000 new for it. Not bad for 2WD and I didn't have to send out the fork and shock for mods and the tires were better for SHNF.

As for buying American, I supported a small manufacturer in Philadelphia for designing and building the AWD system and assembling it.

Yes, just concentrate on the CSC motorcycles and zongshen motorcycles. Zong has even manufactured components for Harley-Davidson.

Y'all have fun.

🎤
I had good luck with Asia Wing as well. They manufacture for Honda and probably others.

I had good luck with Asia Wing as well. They manufacture for Honda and probably others.
Yes, there are other good ones for sure. There are other turd, recycle the buffet manufacturers too. Isn't that true everywhere.

You watch the whole 25 minutes??

Last edited:
I watched enough to hear that suspension travel is only 5". That's only 1/4" more than my Ninja 1000 street bike. Disappointing. Hard to call a bike with only 5" of travel an adventure bike. So, the RX4 is actually a street bike tarted up a little. I've taken my N1k all around off-road in Death Valley and parts of the grand Canyon so the RX4 is no longer ticking a box for a little extra fun even though it's 60 lbs lighter.

Ive watched several videos so far on it, while it seems like a cool bike I may be a little big for it. 6ft/250+lbs. Living in the Houston area I need more go for scary highway adventures to get to the fun adventure.

I doubt I could ever bring myself to buy a bike so short on power. I am, however, always intrigued by bargains, oddballs, and underdogs. This fits all three categories. Even if I was in that market, I’d have a hard time not paying $1000ish more for a KTM 390 Adventure that’s 100 pounds lighter with slightly more power.

Back