• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Desert Sledin Dummies Thumpin Utah

I am just an old boy, though my story’s seldom told, and I have squandered my existence, for a pocket full of rumbles, such are promises. All lies in jest, still a man rides what he wants to ride and disregards the rest…..braap bra braap

1697566480219.jpeg

I got no deeds to do. No promises to keep. I’m not dappled or drowsy, I’m ready to leap. Let the morning time metal thrash around me. Life I love you, feeling thumpy.

1697566956488.jpeg

John update.......

Talked to him twice today. Sounded much more with it. Blood clots are a concern after the surgery he had. Traveling, how soon after surgery and mode of transport are key. Hope to find out those details in the morning.

Last edited:
I just got my earthly possessions back. I’m still in the hospital and under the influence so please bare with me.

I have a long list of people to thank for pulling me out of the wilderness. It’s going to be a while before I get to everyone.

I really appreciate the concern, kind words and especially the prayers I see in this thread.

I knew exactly when my right femur broke. As long as I was still, I was mostly ok but as soon as I moved, to say it was excruciating, would have been the understatement of the century.

Then there is the ketamine which took a incredibly painful event and turned it into a full scale psychedelic experience. That was really weird. Like I had been sent to the spirit world.

I heard you guys struggling to carry me out. It was incredibly unpleasant for me but folks you have no idea what Steve, Gary, Stephen, Ross, Alan, the Sheriff, the ranger and the helicopter crew had to do to get me out of dead cow wash. I will be thanking these people for the rest of my life.

I had one successful ride out here earlier in the year. Maybe I should have stopped there. Story of my life.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the support.
5F398959-E60F-498A-B8C2-2F84A4388463.jpeg

Back