• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Guys, I found a goddess for you!

Tourmeister said:
Albie, when did Amber become single? I thought she was married to the Canadian dude? :scratch:

Bluepoof has a man, not married but been together a long time unless there was a recent breakup.

You guys need to get a life and quit chasing internet dreams :nana:

Last fall Scott.
They weren't married, just dating.
EDIT: Yes, I was referring to Amber.

Assuming you are referring to Amber... I bet a bunch of dirt riders are excited about that!!

dutchinterceptor said:
Not sure if this one is single or not but she's very interesting too!!

http://www.bluepoof.com/
I don't know if it's my age or my traditionalist mentality (or both), but a woman with blue hair and bigger guns than me just doesn't do it for me. :argh:

402_0278.jpg

Texas T said:
I don't know if it's my age or my traditionalist mentality (or both), but a woman with blue hair and bigger guns than me just doesn't do it for me. :argh:
The blue hair is her trademark, but I don't get it either.

However, fit is good! :thumb:

She's a cheesehead living in California, whadda ya expect......

She traded it for a Kawasaki Z750S after she rode one at Femmoto. She and Vivid (among others) had a few threads/pics on STN about the experience.

That's a good list of qualifications MP, but I would add "gourmet cook" so the fish and ducks don't go to waste. ;-)

Texas T said:

402_0278.jpg
you have to take into perspective that she had to have a SV650 LOWERED about 4-6in just so she could ride it. standing on tiptoes she can't be much over 5'

Thats a Yamaha 225 behind her in that pic.

scratch said:
That's a good list of qualifications MP, but I would add "gourmet cook" so the fish and ducks don't go to waste. ;-)

I'll do the cooking - so she can slip into something a little more comfortable to go wash the boat- where I can see from the kitchen window.

Back