• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda CB350(RS)/ GB350(S)

I ride a 373cc bike and still pass cars frequently.

Especially if they are between me and a particularly sweet section of corners that I know they are going to go slow through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in love with this bike

FFPLuylX0AEcvej?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FFPLxFKWQAI5Who?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FFPL4lvXsAUC_YD?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FFPL6PdWYAUK0-g?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Are they here in USA?
Answered my Question. Wish it was a 500cc but it is so pure and the way motorcycles shoulld be, air cooled. I love the bike as well. But I have always loved single cylinder air cooled motorcycles. Don't know why and can't explain and won't argue this fact. Here is the exhaust sideCB 350 honda.jpg

Last edited:
It is rumored for 2022. My 2014 Royal Enfield was the 500cc. I wouldn't want less hp. But knowing Honda the 350 produces more.
The Silver one is also the one I would want.

Just my personal opinion but i never liked the look of those old bikes much and now add aluminum wheels and it does nothing for me at all.
If i wanted an old under powered bike it would be a DT 250 mosquito fogger running on castrol.

Just my personal opinion but i never liked the look of those old bikes much and now add aluminum wheels and it does nothing for me at all.
If i wanted an old under powered bike it would be a DT 250 mosquito fogger running on castrol.
I mostly agree, kinda like the looks but unless just tooling around your neighborhood don't see much use for it. 350 a/c will be weak.

Last edited:
A 500 single is enough for me. We used to call the first CB 350's sewing machine motors.

A small Triumph would definitely get my attention. They would probably make it a single cylinder instead of a twin though which is too bad. I'd love to see a 400/ 500 cc twin from Triumph.

I need a Tiger 400 Rally Pro, stat.

My current bike (KTM 390 Adventure) is a Bajaj bike, so I have no concerns that they can produce a bike that I enjoy.

Jarrett there are rumors of a Triumph Cub with a 350 engine and high exhaust. The old Cubs won alot of dirt events. I had one but it was not reliable but I know those days are past with Triumph and most all manufatuers. The 66o has set records in sales. Maybe a 660 dual sport? I hope. I think there is a prototype. I have seen pictures not sure if they are photos.

A small Triumph would definitely get my attention. They would probably make it a single cylinder instead of a twin though which is too bad. I'd love to see a 400/ 500 cc twin from Triumph.

Ask and you shall receive?

I always end up coming back to this bike. Why? What's to great about a 20 HP bike? Power wise? Not much, but it makes its torque down low and that's what's interesting: peak torque is 22 ft.lbs at 3,000 rpm vs 20 ft.lbs at 7,500 rpm for the CB300R. So this bike's got grunt and I will go as far as saying it's got character (based on specs). Will Honda bring it to the US for 2023? I sure hope so. Years ago, we waited and waited for the CB1100 to make its way to the US showroom. It took some time but we eventually got it. I think this bike has its place here in the US.

The following video is worth watching. Lots of details and comparisons between the G350S (CB350RS) and the G350 (CB350). The girl puts out an honest video. I thought I liked the gray one but after seeing the black one up close and in action, I'd want the black one. Best looking bike to come out in years.

Honda India introduced another model based on the CB/GB350 simply called the "CB350." Honda is clearly going after Royal Enfield with this particular model. It comes in 5 colors.

format%2Ccompress&fit=max&format=webp&w=1920&dpr=1.webp

honda-cb350-2.jpg

The wife and I spent Thanksgiving week in Taiwan. I rented a CB350 Highness for one day. We rode around some and had quite a bit of fun. The bike was the Indian model. The one sold in Japan is a little different. It's assembled in Japan and may have a little better finish? Honda Taiwan does not import the bike. This is a grey market bike.

The bike is torquey and the engine is mated to a 5 speed gearbox. It works well here. I got it to about 60 mph (100 km/h). No issues. The bike I got had about 22,000 miles on the odometer. It showed some wear and tear but I thought it was a good shape given it's a rental.

Would I buy one if it was available in the US? Absolutely!

F_nNH6tbIAA0qdY?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nNH6tbgAAVl8_?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nNH6saEAAiwrm?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nNH66aAAAzKAL?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nM_1ca4AADQOy?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nM_1cbgAA0Y_E?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nM6_qa8AAELiJ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nM6_ubQAA4vn3?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

F_nM6_wa8AAwJeT?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the web page for the CB350:

The bike comes out to just about $3,000. Median salary in India is $330 a month to put things in perspective.

The accessory page:

1_devs1.jpg

Honda rates the CB/ GB 350 at 96 mpg. While I didn't get to calculate the mpg when I rented one, I think actual mpg would probably be more around 80-85 mpg.

I have found out that both Nepal and Singapore will let foreigners buy and register motorcycles. Singapore has a crazy tax markup though which brings the OTD price around $10,500 for the Japanese version and Nepal will charge 130% tax bringing the OTD price around $7,300 for the Indian version. Either way, that's a lot of dough for a $3,000 bike (for India) or $3,800 for Japan. The Japanese price may not be the OTD price. I don't really know. Of course, one would have to include a plane ticket, hotel accommodations, and lots of time. It could be a cool trip with lots of scenic riding. If anyone watched the Revzilla video titled "The Highest Road in the World" where Zack and Spurg took the Triumph single to Umling La, you may have caught one guy riding a Honda CB350 H'Ness at 33:52.

Anyway, I am not in a rush to fly to Singapore or Nepal just yet. But, sure, I'd love to.

Back