• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda CB350(RS)/ GB350(S)

Reaction score
This little gem was just launched in India. It is based on the Honda CB350 H'Ness that was featured in a number of articles:

I think the RS looks even better but (!)... Will we ever see it here in the US? Honda should take a gamble and bring it. Yes the VanVan wasn't very successful but come one, the CB350 has roots here.

All the info:

I'll take the red one:
Rediant%20Red%20Metallic.png

th_Pearl_Sports_Yellow_1613459536527_1613459547149.jpg

The one with 2 cylinders has roots here. This one is only similiar by sharing a common name.

That black and yellow model looks excellent.

This little gem was just launched in India. It is based on the Honda CB350 H'Ness that was featured in a number of articles:

I think the RS looks even better but (!)... Will we ever see it here in the US? Honda should take a gamble and bring it. Yes the VanVan wasn't very successful but come one, the CB350 has roots here.

All the info:

I'll take the red one:
Rediant%20Red%20Metallic.png

th_Pearl_Sports_Yellow_1613459536527_1613459547149.jpg
The Scrambler needs a high-pipe!
1613586327034.png

Needs a parallel twin to do right by its predecessor. Honda has a great little parallel twin, the CB500X engine would have been so much better than a 20 hp single.

Needs a parallel twin to do right by its predecessor. Honda has a great little parallel twin, the CB500X engine would have been so much better than a 20 hp single.

I would like to agree, but water cooled should be a non starter for this kind of bike.

For the announced price under $2500usd I would buy one today. Funny how it'll be 2.5x that price if it comes here. Does look like a Triumph which is a very good thing!

only a little more power than a TU250x ... and a lot heavier. vanVan only had 4 fewer hp but weighs 1/3 less. I guess I agree Honda needs to make 40+ hp for a 400lb bike in this class to make it in the USA. Then it will probably be worth the $6k price tag it will have.

But for its intended market of India and lots of European areas a fine bike as sometimes simple is better

A modern CB350 twin or DOHC 450 would be cool but the 400F was my favorite small Honda before the VF500

I like this! I love a bike that has a rear fender. If Honda would make a 650 version, I would be all over it.
2021-honda-cb350-rs-hero.jpg

Different strokes for different folks I guess. That rear fender would be the first thing I’d be looking to get rid of.

Agreed, rear fenders have grown to be unsightly appendages as opposed to flowing parts of the overall style for all
but the cruiser or touring styled bikes over the years

You want that bike with cajones? Voila:

1613504766073.png

This bike surprised a few sport bikes at Cresson last year :D
Rideability/useability always has value in any setting. Most riders have far more power at hand than ability to use it. One of the reasons ambulances were invented.

One of the reasons ambulances were invented.
Precursor was the dead cart.

Then the first liberal came around and decided that everyone should try to be saved. Poof, the first ambulance.

And then the population rose to astronomical figures and there's not enough electric capacity and toilet paper for everyone.

Soon, people will kill for those things regularly and the dead cart is back in business.

If this little CB 350 was available in the US, I would seriously consider buying one

Me too!

But!.... Why would Honda bring it to the US when we already have the CB300R?

There is a chance the little CB might make its way to Europe in the (near) future as reported by Visordown:

The article mentions that the CB meets Euro 5 emissions. If Europe gets the little CB, can we be far behind? We get Royal Enfield here so we have Indian made bikes in the US. I'd definitely want the RS model.

Eu1JOk8VEAgPEZV?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Last edited:
There is a chance the little CB might make its way to Europe in the (near) future as reported by Visordown:

The article mentions that the CB meets Euro 5 emissions. If Europe gets the little CB, can we be far behind? We get Royal Enfield here so we have Indian made bikes in the US. I'd definitely want the RS model.

Eu1JOk8VEAgPEZV?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Would buy one of those. Beautigul, simple and I luv small bikes.

Back