• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Horses and bikes, no motorized

LOL, yep, just draw a line across a map, and say you have a trail. Good luck on that one; Texas has way too much private land for that to happen. Heck, we can't even do a 450 loop through East Texas! Best part of that article though are the comments below! :lol2:

LOL, yep, just draw a line across a map, and say you have a trail. Good luck on that one; Texas has way too much private land for that to happen. Heck, we can't even do a 450 loop through East Texas! Best part of that article though are the comments below! :lol2:
Pretty good dream tho!

No more ET 450?

So many people are afraid of the border but haven't even been close to it.

Migrants don't want to hurt you. They want to come here to work.

Real Illegals don't want to have any attention drawn to them in any way and killing a white girl with an LL Bean pack and a Spot Tracker on is about the fastest way to draw attention to yourself.

So many people are afraid of the border but haven't even been close to it.

Migrants don't want to hurt you. They want to come here to work.

Real Illegals don't want to have any attention drawn to them in any way and killing a white girl with an LL Bean pack and a Spot Tracker on is about the fastest way to draw attention to yourself.
That leaves me confused as to your point.

Every other comment mentioned it.
ok, I guess? I'm not reading the correct article. And either way wasn't my intent in sharing the article to make it political.

Last edited:
I wasn’t trying to make it political either. Just noticing that most of the commenters thought it would be certain death to get that close to the border.

The guy is going to have to do some PR work to sell this thing if thats the way the general public feels about it.

Being serious here, where am I missing those comments?

Never mind I figured it out, it's in the comment section! Duh, I hadn't read nor will I waste my time reading it. I just didn't see that in the article.

didn't read the article

Texas has way too much private land for that to happen
are not water ways public access? that would be a possible path, but then that's a paddling trail more than a hiking trail.
And I hear stories of property owners going full karen about people even touching the river bank on their property!

That's sad. Around here it's steadily moving to hardtop as folks move to the real country.

Back