• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kawasaki dealer w/0 dealer fees?

I bought my KLR from them new in 2007, they were cheapest in Texas by far…wonder if the old man finally sold out? Sorry to give a misguided suggestion..🫣
I appreciate the suggestion. I’m sure that the old guy and his family still own that dealership and I would buy from them again but all that extra fee stuff is just legal theft. I’m not playing that game anymore

Decide what you're willing to pay and make each dealer a bottom line offer. Does it really matter if they're charging it as a fee or the price of the bike?

I haven't been there in quite a while so I'm not sure if it has changed but when I was last there... Sammy White's Kawasaki City in Irving employs no floor sales people, has been in the same location since something like 1988, used to advertise the lowest OTD prices you could find anywhere until Kawi gave them an ultimatum on the advertising bit, and there were no "smoke and mirror" pricing add-ons....

The only downside I could tell was the sold ONLY Kawi, there was a time or three i wished they sold Suzi.

Not sure it's still that way, but it used to be.

Last edited:
Back