• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

M38A1 & Tricepilot BBQ4U July 10th 2010

Re: M38A1 & Tricepilot BBQ 4U July 10th

Bob and Scott, Thanks for putting this together. The fellowship was great and the food was awesome!
I really enjoyed the day! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think I got the Claps from this post :lol2::rofl:

I know, holy thread resuscitation! There was "talk" "back in the day" of maybe scheduling ANOTHER "Bob-n-Scott's Big (bbq) Adventure" for the spring - or at least at such time as would allow for two (2) in one (!) calendar year. If scheduled around my (bizarre irregular) calendar, I will provide fish fry Fri night.

Not to mention grilling/smoking/"entertainment" thru the night.

Sounds like a good idea.... ;-)

Just needs to be sometime after May 21st for me.

I'm in for another round of it. The first one was a blast to put on (recognizing Scott did the yeoman's share of the work) and it was a blast to have the area blanketed with motorcycles and BBQ lovers.

Definitely would love to expand/add a fish fry Friday night for anyone who might come - and also a "through the night" type vigil (with cooks treats) for the gang that might help monitor the pit and help prepare the food.

Date TBD but I'm all for another great BBQ event. :eat:

How did I miss this thread the first time around!

How did I miss this thread the first time around!

If we pin this down for this year, we'll be looking for sous chefs to help crank out more of the food - Scott as Q Master can do more of the directing and planning and a small but dedicated group of volunteers can help with the various meat preparations etc.

It will have to be after Memorial Day Weekend - my first of three daughters gets married that weekend so anything between now and then is deferred to June or later. This could also be an early fall event. Who knows at this point.

Re: M38A1 & Tricepilot BBQ 4U July 10th 2010

I'll be in New Mexico until late August, but I'll make the trip down :rider::eat::rider: for round 2. If after August, I'll be available for hire. :mrgreen:

I hate it when I discover a post is 13 years old. I saw July 10 and thought "come on man, today is July 9th, you can make it wherever it is, take a ride, meet some folks, eat well, then die like a fat boy flopping around beside his bike in the heat". I was all in for a moment then my bubble burst.

Sorry to get everyone all excited :lol2: I just saw one of the pics from the this event show up in the banner rotation so I clicked it and it brought me to this thread. There was no ulterior motive involved :-P

Im sure it was innocent. My imperfect eyesight and love of bbq got me going!

Back