• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run III-Ingleside

My back has dandruff. :argh:

um wow. Interesting way of putting that.:lol2: You know Aloe Vera is your friend.

But dont feel too bad, Ive had a sunburn that blistered it was so bad. That was a bad couple of days

Last edited:
um wow. Interesting way of putting that.:lol2: You know Aloe Vera is your friend.

Cooling gel with aloe, lotion with Aloe & Vitamin E, "advanced moisture therapy" lotion.

Unless I apply it every 30 minutes (which is a little tough here at work) it's just peeling. I can't stop it. :(

Cooling gel with aloe, lotion with Aloe & Vitamin E, "advanced moisture therapy" lotion.

Unless I apply it every 30 minutes (which is a little tough here at work) it's just peeling. I can't stop it. :(

Sorry to hear that Squeakers.

On a side note, the pies I took to my friends housewarming disappeared with great haste. Oh and CHuck I have the photo of that sign I mentioned in Alice, and Phil, Ive talked to Pete and he would be willing to do a saturday BBQ down here. With PIE even. :eat:

And the absent minded professor ADMITS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha: :haha:

how are you feeling now, lobster squeaks?

We have picture from the last bike night...

zoidberg-why.gif

That was in the tank bag.
:duck:

Oh man, I've lost count of how many times I've done that trick. I either forgot to put sunscreen on, was too lazy, didn't think I was going to be out that long, or didn't want to get my hands greased up. You think I would learn. You would think. :sun:

Cut 11 strips of 2-3/4"wide duct tape - 23-1/2"lg

Apply vetiaclly to all surfaces of your body

Pull off all at once

Done

Repeat as needed

Now wasn't that easy - no more peeling:clap:

Picture003.jpg

Chuck, Heres the anti-Vista billboard as promised from Alice, TX

Very nice report and pictures, Ms. Squeaky. I always enjoy reading your reports and learning from your experience, especially in regards to camping. I want to do some camping but I am having trouble getting up the nerve due to my lack of knowledge in regards to equipment and packing the bike. Sorry to ramble, but thanks again for the post!

Just go. That's what I did. With the help of DFW Warrior, I bought some camping gear and headed off to my first MC Biking trip for this Pie Run.....and I. HAD. A. BLAST. !!!!!!!

AutoRotate says..... Very nice report and pictures, Ms. Squeaky. I always enjoy reading your reports and learning from your experience, especially in regards to camping. I want to do some camping but I am having trouble getting up the nerve due to my lack of knowledge in regards to equipment and packing the bike. Sorry to ramble, but thanks again for the post!

Being a country boy, I camped in the woods when I was a kid. Just seemed natural to put the pup tent on the bike and head out when I got to be older. Besides, I was a "Then Came Bronson" freak. Ain't like there's much to it. Just buy a back packer's tent and bed roll, might want a pad of some kind. I never cook in camp or anything like that on a trip. That's what cash and restaurants are for. :lol2: The tendency will be to load the poor hoss down with everything you can think of you MIGHT need. Pack light, just sleep in camp and move on. You can take a few things like maybe a mess kit and back packer's stove, but you won't likely use it unless you're there for a couple of days. :trust:

I used to pack the gear when takin a trip out west, hit a motel once or twice in a week to rest up, camp the rest of the time. There's lots of free camping out west, New Mexico, but you need a shower at least occasionally...:lol2: ...so I'd plan to hit the paid camp grounds with showers at least every other night. In later years, though, there are truck stops with showers you can use for a minimal charge. That can make things less expensive. I was always doing it to conserve money, mostly. Truth be told, I'd rather be in a motel. :lol2: Camping for fun is what I do when I'm hunting out west. It's just sort of a pain to set up a big camp on a motorcycle trip, so I just take along a quick to set up tent and a bed roll. I have this little camper trailer I've used with the Wing, but it needs canvas. As little as I've used it (bought it cheap), it's more of a utility trailer. I go buy groceries with it, holds more than the trunk in the Toyota. :lol2:

I tried to account for all the Beemer GSs, but I couldn't figure out who this was! So, speak up and have an alibi!
who_4559q.jpg

For the record........brojomo

I rode in from Cypress with the Sugarland gang. I did sign in and mingle a bit.

The loop down Mustang Island and through Corpus was nice, but I had to head home that evening in in order to catch a plane to the east coast the next day. There was time however for a quick bite at Auntie Jo's BBQ on HWY 77 just south of Victoria.

I tried to account for all the Beemer GSs, but I couldn't figure out who this was! So, speak up and have an alibi!
who_4559q.jpg

For the record........brojomo

The loop down Mustang Island and through Corpus was nice, but I had to head home that evening in in order to catch a plane to the east coast the next day. There was time however for a quick bite at Auntie Jo's BBQ on HWY 77 just south of Victoria.

Aha A New One. Welcome :wave:

:doh: I found you in my notes, Joe, I just didn't write down the bike.

Well, it was a trick to get you to make the first post. Yeah, that was it... :shrug:

Seems I forgot a couple of pictures.

The classic Debbie (Snoopster):
debbie_4540q.jpg

Her beau, Erik (Rainmaker):
erik_4543q.jpg

All both of them:
erik_debbie_4544q.jpg

Keith, his 'wing, and driver, Stuart (Triton22us):
keith_stuart_4539q.jpg

I hope that's it... :giveup:

Back