• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run Report - Lucy's on the Square in Celina

Re: Pie Run Resport - Lucy's on the Square in Celina

:tab I am surprised to see Kevin and Cheryl with the side car rig. I don't think I have ever seen him run it more than about 45-50mph and cannot imagine riding from here to Celina in it!! I wonder if he trailered it up somewhere close by... :ponder: It is a pretty one!

I talked to them & they trailered it up to DFW. They also planned to go to the Mods vs. Rockers meet that afternoon. I bet they got a lot of looks there, too.

Nice meeting everyone yesterday. My son & I had a great time. The only problem is, after seeing all these nice rides I want to add to the stable:lol2:

There was a guy with what looked like a high dollar camera taking shots of the bikes, he didn't appear to have any motorcycle gear on. Does anyone know if he was part of the group or if he was a local there just taking photos?

You may be talking about Tony one of our Burgman riders. He had his high buck camera and tripod there and was taking pictures. He is a member of this board and has posted one picture that I know of already. You can see it here http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?p=726848#post726848

Paul enjoyed meeting you and Randy. If you ever head down south give me a call.
Benny

Thanks again. Is your windshield standard or tall. I'm 5'9". Should'nt a standard work well for me.

It was really great to see everyone and I am really glad you liked everything! I don't work there but my wife Prea runs the bakery (really the only one in the bakery LOL) so I was busy helping her keep things moving smoothly. I would have liked to have sat down with some of y'all and chatted but she was cracking the whip :giveup:

I can tell you that if any of you ate the chocolate cream, coconut cream or lemon meringue pies, I made them personally Friday night. She made the whipped cream and meringue toppings Saturday and topped the pies that morning as well. :eat:

Oh and I do have a bike and actually ride it once in a while.... its the perdy red one with the Yamaha tuning forks badge in the middle of this pic. :rider:

I did get out and take 455 east to Anna, south on 5 to Wilmeth where I headed west back to McKinney where it picks up 1461 then a few CRs back to the house at Carter Ranch. Wow the wind was crazy and it was fine as long as I headed east, but I had to go west eventually and was glad when I got home :doh:

bikes_7609q.jpg

The chocolate cream pie was awesome. As one of my buddies said: "I think they screwed up the pie. There's no cream in here, just straight fudge... I think I could cut this into cubes and sell it by the pound." :eat:

Yes, I confess...we trailered up the night before. It would have been a VERY LONG RIDE otherwise!

Went on to Mods and Rockers. I'm not much into crowded rowdy places, so we didn't spend much time at the bar place, but did make a few runs through downtown taking some pictures of the old buildings from my unique angle waaayy down by the ground! There were some nice rides there, and some pretty unique characters....

Back