• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X Reports: 10/28/06

Snoopster had her camera with her, but I'm not sure if she has web access since she's off work this week. I'll try persuading her to post 'em up!

Here are the pics I got from the Huntsville gathering...

Squeaky holding an impromptu maintenance day and acting helpless so someone will fix her flat tire for her...
DSC05712.jpg

You can tell these guys are really falling for her helpless act :lol2:
Phil "pkiser", Jeff "jhansen", Howard "mapmaker" and Steve "Cruzintexas"
DSC05713.jpg

Brian "dbdolan" and Sarah checking out the rides
DSC05714.jpg

DJ sitting in Kevin Graulty's award winning BMW sidecar rig
DSC05715.jpg

Checking out the leg room in the sidecar
DSC05716.jpg

The whole rig, a 1966 R60/2 I think :scratch:
DSC05717.jpg

This is about half the crowd
DSC05718.jpg

DSC05719.jpg

Your's truly with the better half ;-)
DSC05720.jpg

Vaughn "Bagwell", Donnie "99VFR", Emily (Donnie's wife) and DJ
DSC05723.jpg

Steve "Rockmantex", Phil "pkiser", Matt "STRider" (in back), "Still Fiddlin", unknown with hand over face, Squeaky and Sarah, and Kevin Graulty
DSC05724.jpg

smack me I forgot :doh:, Dave "Cagiva549" and Vaughn "Bagwell"
DSC05725.jpg

It ain't pie, but it is just as good!! :eat:
DSC05726.jpg

I had to beat him off the pie to get a pic of what was left...
DSC05727.jpg

The Princess and The Pirate checking out the sidecar. Raul "HoustonRedRider" and Sandy's little darlings
DSC05728.jpg

DSC05729.jpg

The Pirate ready for action :rider:
DSC05730.jpg

The Princess is up for more of a liesurely cruise :trust:
DSC05731.jpg

The after lunch tire kicking session in the parking lot
DSC05732.jpg

As always, never enough people pics :doh: It was great seeing everyone again. Gotta hand it to WCzimmerman for coming up with the whole Pie Run thing way back. They have been a big hit with everyone. I know I certainly have enjoyed them! :clap: And a BIG thanks to all the folks that donated to help us cover the costs of new gear, and all the bills associated with our accident :bow:

beverly200rider said:
Tgatortexas1, thanks for posting the pics from Kyle...nice!

Now, if I could just remember everyone's name (other than their login names)...obviously I need to go on more of these pie runs.

It was great seeing everyone and getting a chance to know a few more of the TWT gang. See you on the roads around Austin!

Thanks goes to Dutchinterceptor for putting the pics on a photo hosting site to enable me to post them. I'm having problems with names also. But, it was nice to get to know some of the forum members and talk bikes, etc.

For those of you that don't know, Christine has a wish list of bikes as long as her arm. Every bike mentioned, she exclaimed "ooh, that's one that's on my list"! When an Italian bike was mentioned (Ducati, Moto Guzzi), it was "ooh, ooh, that's on the very top of my list"! It's fun to talk to people that are as passionate about this "sport" as I am.

Where's the pie in November?

Back