• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2009 Kawasaki Klx 250 S 2900.00

Re: 2009 Kawasaki Klx 250 S 2900.00

Yikes... I have been looking for a replacement for the DRZ because of the seat height... This seems like it would fit the bill... If by some miracle its still available when I get back from BBRSP after New Years, I think I will need to check it out.

Yikes... I have been looking for a replacement for the DRZ because of the seat height... This seems like it would fit the bill... If by some miracle its still available when I get back from BBRSP after New Years, I think I will need to check it out.

please do !!!

I've been trying to sell this for you. Have told a number of folks about it over here in Temple.

Last edited:

This bike would be perfect to TAKE TO BIG BEND !

This bike would be perfect to TAKE TO BIG BEND !

I agree! DRZ isnt a bad choice either, and I've had it out there the last 2 years.

Friend I am headed out there with will actually be on a KLX.. Might have to borrow it for a test ride... :trust:

I'm interested in this bike, if you could meet somewhere closer to Tyler, nacogdoches, or Dallas.

SOLD---Thanks TWT
this is why I am a supporter of the site

SOLD---Thanks TWT

this is why I am a supporter of the site

I sent a text to a guy with a 512 number . Cl add said he was looking for a clean klx250. I never texted him back and deleted his number.
Just wondering if it was him .

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Someone got a great deal on a great bike. :thumb:

Why is it when deals like this come along I am not in the market for a bike? :confused:

I sent a text to a guy with a 512 number . Cl add said he was looking for a clean klx250. I never texted him back and deleted his number.
Just wondering if it was him .

He was from Austin, yes , thanks if you helped

He was from Austin, yes , thanks if you helped

Cool. :) That's one thing about this site. There is no shortage of people wanting to help .

It was the guy I texted :). I told him to check the site out and that there are quite a few ds ride in Austin. I need to get up there soon and ride !

It was the guy I texted :). I told him to check the site out and that there are quite a few ds ride in Austin. I need to get up there soon and ride !

You da Man:clap:

I was really trying to scrape up the funds to get this one,it just did not come to be. Christmas drained me with six kids and five grand kids. Who ever got this bought a great bike that they can ride for years and years. And stop posting bikes I want for sale it causing me too much stress.:rofl:

I was really trying to scrape up the funds to get this one,it just did not come to be. Christmas drained me with six kids and five grand kids. Who ever got this bought a great bike that they can ride for years and years. And stop posting bikes I want for sale it causing me too much stress.:rofl:

Buy the Versys and I am done for awhile:trust:

Buy the Versys and I am done for awhile:trust:

It is a color I like. But I will be in the market again most likely recovered by March or April right now I am needing to get some more stuff for a upcoming trip on the BMW. My new years resolution is to buy a bike each month but what I have been making lately they might all have to be Hot Wheels.:rofl:

Back