• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom-a-Thon #1 is in the books

BUMP!

Is this going to happen again? I am planning out my spring and want to make room for this if it is.

Hope you all had a good fall.

BUMP!

Is this going to happen again? I am planning out my spring and want to make room for this if it is.

Hope you all had a good fall.

It is!!!!!
In the process of finalizing plans now for May 8, 9 ,10th 2015. Same location as last year. Hope we get to see you there again this years. New tires and all.... :rofl:

Dos Strom-A-Thon...The Most Interesting Place To Be >> 015

It is!!!!!
In the process of finalizing plans now for May 8, 9 ,10th 2015. Same location as last year. Hope we get to see you there again this years. New tires and all.... :rofl:

.......Are we there yet?? ...Are we there yet ??? ....????????...huh

I gotta go.....

I am game again if I am allowed without a Strom. ;)

I am game again if I am allowed without a Strom. ;)

Hail you just bring that Tiger on in !!!!!!

ATGATT. Lee
" I never worry about getting lost.
I just change where I plan on going."
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap:

not a camper and the motel we stayed at was nasty-at least our room was....
will have to check out some new digs. on the calendar!

check his sig line. And I don't think the wee will be around for much longer...
Lee has succumbed to the call of the Beemer.

Saw that but it's 10 years old and not shown in his avatar photo so I thought the Strom was still his pride and joy and daily rider. RT doesn't do dirt road duty as well either. Keep the Strom to ride for when the RT is at the dealer and vice versa.

_

:clap:

not a camper and the motel we stayed at was nasty-at least our room was....
will have to check out some new digs. on the calendar!

Which motel....??? Lone Star or Llano ??

Surely not the Days Inn or Best Western
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm game for renting/sharing space in a travel trailer or motor home if someone is interested..... (jus not a tent camper myself)

Last edited:
Which motel....??? Lone Star or Llano ??

Surely not the Days Inn or Best Western
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm game for renting/sharing space in a travel trailer or motor home if someone is interested..... (jus not a tent camper myself)

the lone star.

Last year was a great time! Hope I can attend on my non-strom!

Brian
wildcat trail limited - stock

New Strom but same location. Can't wait.

Tim,

We should volunteer to be the official ride captains. Ready for the task?

RB

11-05-Group-Riding-2.jpg

Ill be there again this year as last year was a good time. Lets see if we can beat last years attendance which was I think around 50 bikes, 40 or so being Stroms......

The park is a great place to camp so you non-campers dont be skeered. Thermarest & Big Agnes make airpads that are as comfy as a mattress. Or else you can double that with a cot like I do and it IS more comfy than my bed at home.....

Wonderful, I'll mark my calendar.

If my KLR is ready to ride, would you guys abandon me If I showed up on it instead. A little more dirt worthy you know.

i'm not the official voice of StromAThon, but last year it seemed like there were plenty of different groups--something for everybody kinda of thing.

i myself, walked from group to group in the mornings: "Where are ya'll going? what roads; all paved/some dirt/ mostly dirt? where we gunna eat?" (the last question is important, ya know.)

so, come on!

:rider:

i'm not the official voice of StromAThon, but last year it seemed like there were plenty of different groups--something for everybody kinda of thing.

i myself, walked from group to group in the mornings: "Where are ya'll going? what roads; all paved/some dirt/ mostly dirt? where we gunna eat?" (the last question is important, ya know.)

so, come on!

Well said Gina. We made the decision early that this not to be an elitist event (Stroms) and everyone is not only welcome but encouraged to attend.

ATGATT. Lee
" I never worry about getting lost.
I just change where I plan on going."
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(with affection and gentle humor:)

perhaps this year i will add to the list of questions: does at least one rider in the group have tire patch kit and pump?

Hey, i can joke b/c i had left my kit at the campsite! :doh:

Back