• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Suzuki Samurai

Got this one a few weeks ago, it needs work but I was looking for a project.
I'll start a build thread here or on another forum and link to it. I have been documenting my progress but not posted yet.

Attachments

• 20220529_140805.jpg
    20220529_140805.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 86
I see them pop up on market place on my side of the county frequently. Whats your budget and I'll keep a look out.

Example:
$4,500

And just a few more miles away of my area:

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 3.55.24 PM.png

It has a Weber on it now, sometime in the future I will be changing it to a Keihin 40mm CV carburetor.

Was going to do some more painting on it this morning, but the paint did not come in so, I separated it instead. I got the body on a trailer so I can roll it in and out so it can still be painted when I get the paint and worked on.

I think mine was a weber as well. I know the aftermarket parts are plentiful. I had ratchet locker. in rear differential. I hardly ever had to use 4 wd.
Looking forward to watching your build. Are you going to keep back seat in it?.i did not.
Mine was yellow Rhino painted inside and out. It is easy to make the doors come on and off with a modification to hinges.

Back