• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tech Day in Rendon 6/7/08 (DFW area)

'Po Po" is soooooo ghetto....I prefer the term "blue suited donut aficianado". :eat: :lol2: :rider:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not going to do any making fun of your breakfast choices. After all, it was you that introduced me to the Corner Bakery breakfast panini. :eat:

'Po Po" is soooooo ghetto....I prefer the term "blue suited donut aficianado". :eat: :lol2: :rider:

You can take the boy outta the ghetto.....oh, wait. I forgot. I've never lived in the ghetto. I'm a high class po po hater.

:lol2:

Count me in too. I need to pry off the sealing cap and tweak the idle mixture on this KLR. I will be doing the 22 cent mod too, raising the needle with some #4 washers.

Could possibly host.... gives me a reason to clean up the garage! :eek2:
We have enough interest in this to schedule a Carb for Dummies Day. I'll start a separate thread.

Back